Coronavirus (COVID-19) Warning
Please DO NOT visit the GP Surgery, Community Pharmacy or Hospital if you have been:
- To Wuhan or Hubei Province in China, in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- To other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- In close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
If you think you might have Coronavirus DO NOT enter the building, you need to call 111, and stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people
Dykes Hall Medical Centre are very excited to announce that we have collaborated with our neighbouring Hillsborough Practices; Far Lane Medical Centre, Tramways Milner and Tramways Bradley, to form the Hillsborough Network.
We will continue to operate as four separate GP practices in the main but will come together when we feel working at scale will benefit our patients. We would like to welcome on board our new in house Physiotherapist and Social Prescriber to the team. We feel these new services will benefit our patients throughout Hillsborough.
For more information please click here
Patient Participation Survey
We would be grateful if you would complete this patient participation survey about Dykes Hall Medical Centre and Deer Park Surgery. We want to ensure we are providing the highest standard of care. Your opinions are very valuable. Please answer ALL the questions you can. There are no right or wrong answers and your doctor will NOT be able to identify your individual answers. Thank you.
Patient Participation Survey
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Please click on the link for more information about the PPG at Dykes Hall Medical Centre, and how to join.
Patient Participation Group
Access to Evening and Weekend Appointments at your Local Hub
Appointments with a GP, nurse, healthcare assistant, physiotherapist are available at evenings and weekends from six GP Hubs.
Appointments are available; 6pm - 10pm on weekdays and 10am - 6pm at weekends and bank holidays, including Christmas day & Easter Sunday
There are six GP Hubs across Sheffield;
- Crookes Hub: Crookes Practice, 203-205 School Road, Sheff, S10 1GN
- Palgrave Hub: The Health Care Surgery, 63 Palgrave Road, Sheff, S5 8GS
- Sloan Hub: Sloan Medical Centre, 2 Little London Road, Sheff, S8 0YH
- Woodhouse Hub: Woodhouse Health Centre, 5-7 Skelton Land, Sheff, S13 7LY
- Burncross Hub: Chapelgreen Practice, 1 Bevan Way, Sheff, S35 1RN
- Flowers Hub: The Flowers Health Centre, 87 Wincobank Avenue, Sheff, S5 6AZ
Appointments are booked by contacting the surgery within the usual opening hours or by contacting NHS 111 or the GP Out of Hours service.
Nurse Appointments can be booked for the following routine services: blood tests, BP checks, removal of stitches, dressings, asthma reviews, ear syringing, smears, diabetes reviews, and injections for B12 & Depo contraception.
Physiotherapists in the GP Hubs are able to offer an initial assessment and advice for musculoskeletal pain.
For more information please follow this link: www.primarycaresheffield.org.uk/patients
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & Privacy Notice